World of George

ALL GEORGE, ALL THE TIME

Thursday, September 07, 2006

With the change in jobs, I have now moved from the University end of the Yonge-University subway line to the Yonge end. It may simply be that this side of the subway is much busier, but the raw number of attractive women is significantly higher than on the other side. I don't think it is simply volume that explains this. More likely, all the glamorous jobs - that is, the type of jobs that attract good looking young women onto a career track - are on this side. All I know is that I sat in the food court yesterday morning for 15 minutes, and in the two minutes that I looked up from my book I spotted roughly one female every 10 seconds who could pose a threat to my marriage vows if she took it upon herself to do so.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home