World of George

ALL GEORGE, ALL THE TIME

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A reconsideration: A friend challenged my assertion of Ashlee Simpson's hotness, forcing (yeah, right) me to return to the recent Blender photos which impressed me so. He wasn't disputing my claim for these specific photos, which he hadn't seen, only my general claim that she was hot at all. Having spent several hours pouring over the photos, considering them from every angle and weighing their merits both generally and in context with other photos exemplifying hotness, I have concluded that what Ms. Simpson possesses is in fact Friday night hotness. By this I mean that she is a woman who would not under normal circumstances be considered especially attractive; however, on a Friday night, when all bets are off in the pursuit of physical gratification, she is most certainly hot.

For those who wish to reach their own conclusions, the link below has some of the photos from the magazine.

http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=1805

* * * * *

A further reconsideration: I was taken to see the Jennifer Aniston GQ cover up close, and based on personal observations, together with Denise Richards' endorsement, I have concluded that Ms. Aniston is a very attractive lady. She is still not, unfortunately, funny, and if she takes Vince Vaughn down with her then I will never watch a "Friends" rerun again. Which I wouldn't normally do anyway, but even a weak threat is better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home