World of George

ALL GEORGE, ALL THE TIME

Friday, December 02, 2005

Esquire recently named Jessica Biel the sexiest woman alive. Now, this is a ridiculous statement to make about anyone, even someone as obviously gorgeous in a conventional way as Jessica Biel. Sexiness is such a personal response to another person, and can and should go far beyond that person's looks, into their attitude and behaviour and soul. There are many times when I think my wife is the sexiest woman alive, and I accept that other men will and should feel the same way about their wives and girlfriends. And we are all right when we think that way.

But, on the subject of Ms. Biel, and in a highly personal fashion, there is a photograph of her which, to my eyes, makes a very succinct argument that she is, indeed, the sexiest woman alive, if only for the moment of that photo's creation. It can be found in many places on the web, and I offer the link below for as long as it holds out.

http://www.brawnylads.com/hotties/jessica/jb042.jpg

I can't really explain why I consider this photograph so sexy, which is why I can't say with any certainty that Esquire is correct. I know that it caused me to take notice of Jessica Biel for the first time, and I think that is an important component of sexiness. All it takes is the right look, the right outfit, the right mood, and a woman can cross the magical line that divides those we want to touch from those we don't. For me, the first time I saw this photo, Jessica Biel moved to my side of the line. That my wife immediately pushed her back has no bearing on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home